knight VS dragon knight VS dragon

Below \/

I would say this, as a game, is a failure. However, I actually think the graphics look nice for a game, there simple but look good.
Improve:
NEEDS sound, you need a restart button, it's simple and this "game" needs allot more. Keep it up, take note of the review below and spend few months making a game everyone can enjoy!

Xalaxer Xalaxer

SCORE: 431,191

HAHA this game is hilarious, a great game for somone with no life or freinds, and just want to feel like they do! I killed 5763 enemies but then I got bored and let myself die :)

Stickman AA JFS part 1 Stickman AA JFS part 1

Could work.

The game itself seems to work fine, the graphic are terrable(I get its stickmen but even the buttons and stuff suck) And the other stuff is stolen from the actual game.
Keep working at it and improve the quality and dd more original ideas, we all wanna play more ace attorney ^^

Drop Zone Drop Zone

>:(

The MOST annoying, yet addicting game I have EVER played...I like it.

GAEM 2 GAEM 2

A fun, playble game.

Its a game. Its a bit awkward to control. Its fun.

Good enough for me ^^

Chrome-Demon responds:

Thank you so much! :D

I will have to take a look at the controls. ._.

Pico! Get Your Dick Back! Pico! Get Your Dick Back!

Wow

how does this have such a low score, its hilarious! Kinda hard too!

ItsTheAshtray responds:

i know people are mean

Portal Protector Portal Protector

Score

Needs a score system, but I like the idea of giant pong protecting the city from giant snowflakes?

G. Greasley: Bomb Dance G. Greasley: Bomb Dance

My time

is wasted... But I got a medal so woo! You can see his nipples through his jumper :o

sebaboss responds:

Yay for the medal :)

Gears of the Sun Ep 1 Gears of the Sun Ep 1

:S Huh?

This has left me confused, and I feel depressed, but I liked it , great short game :) The jumping was a bit unresponsive though (Maybe just me) That makes it a 9. But I still feel like im going to cry ;(

Mario Catcher Mario Catcher

It really is

Its addicting for sure, but I think some bad enemies should fall down and if you catch them you get half points or something, but good first game :D