COMET COMET

Hard work.

What amazed me most about this was the amount of time and effort required to do something like this... It makes me feel motivated and I realise how lazy I am. Beautiful art with the backgrounds and so creative, well done.

Stickman Can't Fight 4 Stickman Can't Fight 4

The main guy

Is NEVER going to get any good at this rate... He has le gas element >.<
Loveing the animation, its about time you make the front page, on your way to internet fame :D
Make episode 5 NAO.

guitan11 responds:

i would like to... but nao is too soon!! i can has more time plez? :3
i willl definetly make the next one better, count on that ;D

Stickman Can't Fight 3 Stickman Can't Fight 3

As good as it gets!

This series is brilliant to watch, and its originality and style is amazing. Loving the high level artwork and the fact you keep the fight's so hilarious, Do NOT let that guy get good at fighting :)
I wonder what he fights next, a typical newgrounds flash character or anime?
Keep it up, ME NEED MOAR.

guitan11 responds:

thanks! ooooooooooooh but don't say that that's "as good as it gets"! because i want to step my game up! i'm not stopping until i make that 9 of yours change into a 10! >:D

The Beautiful Day The Beautiful Day

Madness?

In the beggining the style really reminded me of madness, but you do need to work on your artwork and animation. The story itself was ok but its been done before, I did like your creative twist at the end as the guy fried though :)

Divided by Zero Divided by Zero

Epic.

Very well done. Its very well animated and the art is funny to look at.
Seems like the trailer to a GREAT movie.
300(Spartans)+1,000,000(Persians) = 0

Making maths violent and fun.

Moon Diary Moon Diary

WOW...Just wow.

Inspirtional...Beautiful...Comical and Dramatic. The amount of time and effort that whent into this is unimaginable for me. Hard to believe something as creative, original and imaginative as this would turn up on Newgrounds.
Bravo good sir.

P.S I want one of those clouds that puke rainbow. Cutest thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

Cant wait too see more from you.

SS - Human History 4 SS - Human History 4

Wow

I dont know why, but just wow.

also, you talk fast, all I got was "Aboot* :)

Stickman can't fight Stickman can't fight

Hilarious.

One of the best stickmen animations EVER. The idea is original, with great animation and artwork, and has the potential to become a classic :) Onto the second!

Ahhhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhh

If you...

Put a LOT more of random stuff in a short mount of time(Less of the me) this kind of thing would be pretty good, Made me lol though!

The Retail Experience The Retail Experience

I KNOW THIS

Im only 15, but I did mere 2 weeks work experiance at WHSmiths(retail) god tht was hell. I praie you people who can urvive years of all that stickering, destickering and being sent to "the back"